ThinkJava?

Think waste of time.  If Java had a trading symbol on the CME, I would start
betting short, my whole entire portfolio against it?  Why?  Because it is an
invention of truly sick minds.  I refused in school to touch it, and told my
professor I will not program in a non-GNU based language.  I will only
program in GCC if anything.  He agreed.  He reluctantly agreed.

Why aren't you supporting Open Source?  Why are you backing a proprietary
programming language, is my question?  Why on earth would you support Sun in
its attempts to create a language they control?  Because it is scalable
across a bunch of platforms?  Who needs a bunch of platforms?  I want
Microsoft and Macs to die.  I want free operating systems to thrive, and
right now, if you think programming or modifying C/C++ is tough, then that
is your opinion, but 30,000 developers right this second are on SourceForge,
and Freshmeat.net, and doing just fine.

Let me also say, Bill Joy, their Java/Jinni guy over @ sun is the stupidist
ass I have come across.  Read his article in WIRED last month?  He thinks
Terminator styled Borgs will be here within 20 years and we will all be
enslaved by them.  You think this turkey know what he is talking about?

I liken Java to Prolog.  Both were complete junk from the beginning.

-TraderGirl