Re: DBC Microsoft Mentality

Let's see if I understand the philosophy discussed for the last three days
on this site..
We all produce and share , it matters not whether what each produces has
value . What if the more productive ,innovative ,risk takers  see a problem
with this little idea and just say no (wait Ann Rynd already wrote "Atlas
Shrugged").

Randy