sad but true

This guy sent out this note to dozens of financial web sites. Probably
figures they would have money to burn.

rgds phil
p.s. I hopes he's not an English teacher.

>Hello. My name is Gogolev Vladimir Valeryevitch. I am living in Russia. I
needs money. I am seriously >ill. My heart is ill,and I needs an operation.
It costs about 7000(seven thousant) dollars. I do not have >so much money. I
am a teacher, and earns 50(fifty) dollars a month. I have got three
childrens.
>     Help me please. I hope, you will help me. Thank you beforehand.
>      My address:
>     427786, zarechnaya street,2-11, Asanovo, Alnashsky region, Udmurtia,
Russian Federation.