Genuis Trader download for Linux

http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/geniustrader/

If anyone can find me a free way to get data from the exchanges, I will
personally write a server for this.  Yes, I am that capable with computers,
and would love to write this.

If you want to ever find anything relating to Linux and free software, there
are literally thousands of programs that can be modified, openly, by
entering a search query at:

freshmeat.net
sourceforge.net

Open source related servers could be easily modified to pipe in data from a
source into Genius trader.  All we need to do is find a source for data.
Also, this could be ported to Winblows without not too much difficulty if it
is written in C, which most of the stuff is.

Note, this page for Genius Trader is in French, but look at the screen
shots.  Nice I think for a not-for-profit software.

[[[tradergirl]]]