new free demo

Hi Omega People

I have been playing with this suite of indicators for a couple of weeks now
from the demo version and found that it works extremely well on the FTSE,
Nasdaq and S&P.  I contacted the company that released the package to find
out that they are allowing a number of people for a free 10 day demo of the
full product with manuals.

If you want to try it go to www.neurotradingsolutions.com and get in touch
through the website. You just have to tell them you saw the free ad on the
website.(which i cant find but i got my free copy yesterday so it must be
there somewhere).

Anyway check it out its pretty good.