Re: new free demo

> Look at this site I did.

Ok, I finally took a look to see what all the ruckus is about.

> What pure bunk and it can be yours for only $2495.

Yup, standard indicators with fancy names.

> These guys should be in jail.

Oldest scam in the book. Package up some standard stuff that nobody
would pay $100 for. Now how do you make money off the crap? Well, you
put a $2500 price tag on it and offer demos for $100. Then you get some
shill to spam the lists saying how great it is. Of course, I'm sure it's
just a coincidence that the vendor, Neurotic Trading Solutions, and our
enthusiastic spammer, taurus.ltd@xxxxxxxxx, are both Brits. :-)

--
  Dennis