Re: new free demo

: I have been playing with this suite of indicators for a couple of weeks
now
: from the demo version and found that it works extremely well on the FTSE,
: Nasdaq and S&P.  I contacted the company that released the package to find
: out that they are allowing a number of people for a free 10 day demo of
the
: full product with manuals.
:
: If you want to try it go to www.neurotradingsolutions.com and get in touch
: through the website. You just have to tell them you saw the free ad on the
: website.(which i cant find but i got my free copy yesterday so it must be
: there somewhere).

Why bother? Most of the stuff on that website has been released to this list
in one form or another. Those ZX123  Pivot points have been posted here so
many times I've lost count. And the ZX123 High/Low points can be coded by
any novice ELA programmer. Those ZX123 Buy Stops/Sell Stops looks very
similar to Robert Krausz's work (which was published in TASC in '98, I
believe and then reproduced here on this list. I say that it looks very
similar to Krausz's work because I don't have those ZX codes and cannot
verify that it is his...) on swing trading. And those ZX123 PDFA looks like
a probability distribution function (also posted here from TASC in '98 or
'99.). Which Omega then incorporated the  concept in its Activities bars. If
you have 2000i and these indicators coded in ELA or ELS, you certainly do
not need to pay them $2495 for them.

Also, keep in mind that indicators do not make a mechanical system. If you
take any indicators and then create a system out of them, after a thorugh
backtest, you'll find out that most of the times, indicators by themselves
are useless.

That's not to say that all indicators are useless. To become successful at
trading requires a trading concept with some tools that works, deep pockets
and a lot of experience. Even though I rely on a mechanical system to trade,
I've come to believe that the best system is the human brain. :-)