RE: Don Fishback Seminars and Exporting to Excel

I've subscribed to his newsletter which I found excellent.
Don can do complex options trades with the blink of an eye....and he
incorporates his own brand of options analysis software which creates trade
win/loss "probabilities"....

Despite these good things, I never found his recommendations all that
profitable.