Re: best accumulation indicator for stocks?

how about "force" - I think this came from Alex Elder

input: period(10);
variable: force(0);
force=xaverage((c-c[1])*v, period);

you might want to normalize it, i.e
force=xaverage(((c-c[1])/c)*v, period);

Also there's one based on open high low close:
whateverAD=((c-o)/(h-l))*v
(you would probably take a moving average)

Also we used to have a user function called "power" but unfortunately that
conflicts with a TS reserved word, so now it's called "thingie"

{thingie}
{goes from -0.5 to +0.5}
if h-l<>0
   then
   thingie=(c-l)/(h-l)-0.5
   else thingie=0;

this basically measures where the close was relative to the center of the
bar. It probably would be revealing to take an average of this multiplied by
volume.

have fun!
phil
http://www.patterntrader.com

p.s. if you want something really interesting, look at v-v[1]... it's
endless