Don Fishback Seminars and Exporting to Excel

1. My trading partner is excited about attending one of the Don Fishback
Option trading seminars.  I wonder if anyone on the list has attended
and would be willing to share their experience and/or empressions as to
it being a worthwhile experience.

2. Different subject. Futures Magazine had four articles on money
management by Thomas Stridsman Oct-Dec 1999.  I Reasonably understood
and kept up with first three on building systems, however got bogged
down on the final article on easy language necessary to export the info
vital to money management into excel for further analysis on a multiple
system portfolio.  Did anyone on the list attempt to follow this through
with success and would be willing to share their experience.

3. My earlier post on receiving multiple duplicate trading signals on
the Workspace assistance report went by the wayside when I loaded Ts2k
on win 2000 which I installed on a 2nd disk drive (D:\) So far Ts2ki
working very smoothly after rescanning workspaces & 3rd Party custom
data lists.  Omega tech support was some help but most of it was done on
a trail and error basis.  However in fairness, Omega does not yet
officially support Win2000.  The Omega Win2k/TS2000i Service Pack is in
beta testing.

One drawback on shifting to Win2000 is the Medidaone internal modem
doesn't support Win2k. I had originally switched to the internal modem
because the external modem would not download from Genisis end of the
day.

Would appreciate any comments on #1 & #2 and would attempt to answer any
questions on #3