Technical Support Email - Spreads

  • To: "omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Technical Support Email - Spreads
  • From: Shawn Andrew <Shawn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 11:57:16 -0700

For other Spread traders, this is the official response I got back
from Omega Research. As I feared there is indeed no way to have
multiple different analysis within the same workspace.
It is funny as Metastock 6.52 does this. I guess one has to switch
between one and the other. Especially for Macro Analysis

--
Ricercar Fund /SA "Quarendo Invenietis"
http://www.RicercarFund.com