WHY IS TS2k LOSING TICKS?

I have heard from several traders that TS2k is losing ticks left and
right.  On a BMI feed, the ES contract typically shows 20-30,000 ticks
per day on TS4, while TS2k shows only 15-19,000 ticks on the exact same
data feed!
That is a tick loss of 15 - 35% !

I don't know if the problem is with the BMI Data Manager - or if it is
with the GlobalServer.  It seems that the higher the number of ticks a
symbol has, the bigger the percentage tick loss in TS2k.  For a symbol
with fewer ticks (for instance SP), the percentage loss is not as bad,
even though it still is serious.

I will encourage people who has both TS2k and TS4 to compare the tick
count and see if this is happening on ALL data feeds, or if it is only
related to the BMI data feed.

To me, of all the reported problems with TS2k, this must be one of the
most damaging.  What good does it do, if you have the BEST system in the
world, but you cannot trust your DATA?

Cheers,
Odd.