From: Ian MacAuslan <imacauslan@xxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, April 28, 2000 6:14 PM
Subject: Macro: Creating charts from a (changing) ASCII List

Folks-
Every 2 weeks, I use another program (TeleChart 2000) to generate a list
of 200 stocks for me to consider trading.

I always save out this list, in an ASCII file, one symbol per line.
...Then go into TS and create a chart for each one, appling a template
with the system I trade.

Using TS 4, it's always been an onerous task typing in each one.  I am
now writing a keyboard macro to do this for me.

My question is:  Has anyone done this before?  Is there a way to have
TradeStation read this list, and create 1 chart, for each symbol on that
list?  (TS 4 or 2000i)

Thanks!
Ian MacAuslan