Tom Jackson E-mail List

I had some experience with the Tom Jackson system a year ago.  I had a couple
of clients who subscribed on their own and had me execute the trades for
them.  Tom used to have a forum at his website, but on the website of the
broker's touting his system.  The two nearly mirrored websites was just one
of the mysteries of this whole thing.  Mr. Jackson discontinued the forum
after some controversial Texan offered his views on the validity of Mr.
Jackson's systems.

A subsequent Tom Jackson forum was started by one of the subscribers, but
petered out after rather suspicious activity regarding reporting of trades, a
change in the system, a drawdown and a lack of responsiveness or
responsibility on behalf of Mr. Jackson and the brokers who registered as
Jackson Capital Management to sell his system.

Mark Brown, in effort to create some transparency for current and future Tom
Jackson subscribers has graciously created an e-mail list for them to
communicate.  I agree with Mark about the need for communication among
subscribers and suggest interested parties subscribe.