From: Saul Ross [mailto:saul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2000 7:26 AM
To: Omega-List
Subject: Computer Spec for Realtime trading

Hi all,
I am about to buy a new system, and would like a little input regarding
system specification.
I will be running Windows 2000, and multiple trading apps.
Is there much benefit going for greater than 256mb ram, I was contemplating
going for as much as 512mb.
Also the processor I am considering is an Athlon 750.

Any suggestions welcome, thanks in advance.

Saul ROSS
UK
Email - saul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx