From: The Funkhousers [mailto:l-funkho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2000 6:58 AM
To: Omega- List
Subject: Quotecom feed

Can anyone else confirm what I received from Quotecom's feed this AM at
about 9:50 when the trin numbers changed from 2.47 to .42 in one fell
swoop.  I don't believe that a change of that magnitude could occur in a
trice, especially when the number of losers are continually increading.

Richard Funkhouser