Re: A Typical Day

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000, Eric Svendsen wrote:

> If you are having a problem. I suggest it is your own ANIMAL MAGNETISM that
> is causing your systems to go down.

Perhaps you can suggest a way to reduce his AM - it would probably make
you feel better, since he would not complain as much.

> I have never heard a more pathetic
> bunch of complainers on a bulletin board.

Might be because MANY people find that the software does not work
reliably.

If you offered *help* to these people, you would not have to *complain*
about those who are having problems.

> The helpful advice and solutions
> are much appreciated.

I agree. So where is your helpful advice?

> I use this product to DAYTRADE with my own custom designed indicators.

I'm glad to hear that. Perhaps you can share your genius with the rest of
us :-).

> I hope things work out and you all can quit complaining!

Yes, help those with problems - we could *ALL* stop complaining...

BTW - had two TS100 crashes in the last two days. No complaint, just the
facts. Perhaps you can tell me why that happened. (AM?:-)

Larry