Re: A Typical Day

Hear, hear!

(Comments not directed to you, Lawrence)

I am running TS2ki on a PIII 600 with 256MB Memory,  Window NT4/SP6 and BMI
Cable.  I had a PII 400 with 128MB before, and a P130 with 80MB before that.
I have always upgraded to the latest Service Pack of everything.

I run Tradestation non stop, except on weekends when the exchanges are
closed.  On a daily basis,  I have no fewer than 2 Internet connections
running plus my email.  Often I have other apps running throughout the day.

I have NEVER had a problem running either TS2ki or TS4!

If you are having a problem. I suggest it is your own ANIMAL MAGNETISM that
is causing your systems to go down.  I have never heard a more pathetic
bunch of complainers on a bulletin board.  The helpful advice and solutions
are much appreciated.

I use this product to DAYTRADE with my own custom designed indicators.

I hope things work out and you all can quit complaining!

Eric S.