BMI vs eSignal; was-> Re: BMI Sat Question

On Sun, 23 Apr 2000 ALVIS2JS@xxxxxxx wrote:

> God knows, things are bad enough at
> BMI without any inadvertent exageration to make them appear worse.

When last I spoke with DBC re BMI, they talked as though BMI were not
appropriate for opening a new account ("old technology, no upgrades,
limited bandwidth", etc...). They practically refused to open an account.

In all this they repeatedly inferred that "if I would use eSignal, all the
problems would go away". They are clearly pushing eSignal very hard.

Has anyone actually compared BMI and eSignal to see of "all the problems
go away"? Are the delays essentially gone, as they would lead me to
believe? (I realize the support may still be miserable, but that's another
issue).

Larry