Re: Re:FREE>TRADERWAREand free trial of Safir-X

On Fri, 21 Apr 2000, Pierre Orphelin wrote:

> It works exactly the same when running realtime.
> You can train test on 4000 bars data files, and reload  4000 bars of out of
> sample data, several times.
               ^^^^^^^
Does it stop working then?

> The performance summary is provided, so you do not need realtme verification
> to validate the concept.

Does this mean I can't see trade-by-trade results?

> We do not want to remove the  4000 bars limitation because in this case this
> is the full development tool.

Hmmm... sorry to hear that  - some of my things require very long
series; it seems I would not be able to test them.

> Also, we do not provide the TS runtime ( in this case, we give the software
> for free, an immoral concept for a developer)

How do I 'see' what it does - does this mean no graphics?

Why don't you start a list for this? This is, after all, the Omega list,
and it does not belong here.

Larry