TS 4.0 Build 27 Mysterious Moving Average problem the last 3 weeks

Hi Everyone,

i've had/used TS 4.0 for years and have never had any problem(s) with it at
all except for the last 3 weeks.  i trade and chart futures using charts
based on minutes with 4 simple moving averages per chart, but the 4 moving
averages do not plot correctly anymore for the last three weeks.  the
moving averages are out of place/not where they should be, like 1/2 inch
below the candlestick bars or 1/2 inch above the candlestick bars, and they
are all zigzaging from one bar to another.  you can easily see there's
something wrong with the moving averages immediately with just a quick
glance.

if i close TS charting and re-open it, the moving averages will be okay for
a while but they can get all screwy again.  i run TS 4.0 (Build 27) on my
computer, using BMI data by cable on a 450mhz pentium II with 256 megs of
ram, and no other programs are ever running, and this computer is not
connected to the internet nor has it ever been.  i haven't installed any
new programs on my computer and i'm not doing anything any different that i
haven't been doing for years - nothing at all has changed on my end.

i just noticed something yesterday that happened on my 2 minute S&P chart.
the chart seemed to "freeze" -or- "stuck".  what i mean is, the 3:06pm bar
had just finished forming, but the next 2 minute bar, the 3:08pm bar didn't
appear and the chart seemed to be "stuck".  i just watched it for a few
minutes and then the 3:10pm came out and started forming and then all of a
sudden the 3:08pm bar just popped out too and then all the moving averages
went screwy.

i've spent hours and hours on the telephone with Omega Research's Technical
Support these last 3 weeks and talked to a large number of Technical
Support people and we've tried all their suggestions but nothing has
cleared up the problem and they are baffled as to what's wrong/causing this.

i would Sincerely Appreciate any *Help* on this Mystery anyone can provide.

Thank You,

Dan Caligiuri
truelove@xxxxxxxxxxxxx