CAC 40 (LMI0M?)-

Is anyone receiving and storing data under the CAC40 symbol LMI0M.  I
thought I was but I just tried to chart it and then looked in the Server
module and there was no data stored.  I have it set to store 60 days of tic
data and end of day.  Could it be this is the wrong symbol.  I noticed on
Pierre's chart, SNAP.GIF that he was using BFCEJ0, but I probably have a
different data feed than he does.  The BMI symbol seems to be LMIOM.

John