RE: Trading Question

  • To: ".Omega List" <jvc689@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Trading Question
  • From: "Jimmy Snowden" <jsnowden@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 16:08:13 -0700

I only use support and resistance for setting buy points and stops when
other indicators suggest a move however I believe on active stocks minute
charts say 60 minute charts down to 10 minute charts or a point lack of data
produces a decent chart, look a great deal like daily charts.  The only
problem with trading the support and resistance on shorter term charts is
the moves are shorter from support to resistance.

Jimmy