RE: TS100 SP4c test

Wanted to add a note I have made.

Earlier there was a number of reports on crashes in SP2b, and at that time I
had almost none (TS100 off line), which stayed the same when I switched to
sp4b.

Then I exchanged computer, and lowered at the same time primary memeory from
256MByte to 128 MByte. I started to get crashes again, specially if doing
changes to systems in the power editor while tradestation were displaying
graphs.

Recently I added memory again and is now back to 256MByte. I have not had a
crash since then, so I believe primary memory has a lot to do with stability
in TS100.