Help with code please?

I hope that someone might be able to help with some code for me. I'm trying
to plot a ShowMe of swing highs on both a price series and an indicator.

The problem is that the ShowMe is plotted one bar after the swing high.
Also, I'd like to plot only on the high of the single swing high bar, not on
the following (in this case) four bars.

Last, I'm wondering if I can plot the swing high of a custom indicator. Must
I first convert the indicator to a function?

Inputs: Occur(1), Price(H), Strength(3), Length(7);
If SwingHigh(Occur, Price, Strength, Length) <> -1 then begin
 Plot1(SwingHigh(Occur, Price, Strength, Length), "ShowMe" );
End;

Thank You,
Daniel Poiree
Bellingham WA