Re: Help with code please?

At 4:12 PM -0800 4/1/00, Daniel Poiree wrote:

>I hope that someone might be able to help with some code for me. I'm trying
>to plot a ShowMe of swing highs on both a price series and an indicator.
>
>The problem is that the ShowMe is plotted one bar after the swing high.
>Also, I'd like to plot only on the high of the single swing high bar, not on
>the following (in this case) four bars.
>
>Last, I'm wondering if I can plot the swing high of a custom indicator. Must
>I first convert the indicator to a function?
>Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

The attached code plots the pivots on the price scale. You should be able to modify it to plot the value of some function,

Bob Fulks

{ *******************************************************************

   ShowMe:          _Pivot.Points

   Last Edit:       8/07/98

   Coded By:        Bob Fulks

   Styles:
      Plot1:      Blue Point
      Plot2:      Red  Point

                  Does not assure that they alternate.

Inputs:  Strength(3);

Value1 = SwingHigh(1, H, Strength, Strength+1);
Value2 = SwingLow (1, L, Strength, Strength+1);

if Value1 > 0 then Plot1[Strength](Value1, "High");
if Value2 > 0 then Plot2[Strength](Value2, "Low");