CSI - a disappointment

Ordered up the US stocks database. I guess the data is great - but the
scanning feature is useless - and therefore so is my investment.

What i'd like to do is simple: Would like to sort stocks for 200-day percent
price change (very similar to IBD Relative Strength) and also filter them to
exclude stocks with < 100K average trading volume. I don't think that's
asking for much!

But their scanner only can look at canned stuff (undefined) such as
"momentum" and the max window is 99 days. It says 100 days but it's really
99. And it can only filter on whatever you scan for, not something unrelated
like average trading volume.

Would further like to use the scan results to make a "portfolio" and then
"export" it as CSI data for use in tradestation. (even though the data is
from CSI, evidently it has to be exported as "CSI data" before TS can read
it). But I can't find any way to take the scan results (even if they were
useful) and make a portfolio out of it.

To top it all off, when do you think traders have time to work on their
database? On the weekends. So guess when their tech support is closed? On
the weekend!

sadly,
phil