Re: logarithmic spiral / nautilus shell

In a message dated 4/1/00 2:39:39 AM Pacific Standard Time, olosi@xxxxxxx
writes:

> has anyone experiences based on the logarithmic spiral / nautilus shell as
>  described in the book
>  "fibonacci applications and strategies for traders" by Robert Fischer?
>  Does there exist a .ela for TS4?

I have not read the book, and I'm not aware of an ELA, but you can use the
TS4 speed/resistance arcs tool to approximate spiral calculations. Set the
properties with .382, .618, 1.618, 2.618, etc, or whatever ratios you want.

Also try this with the Speed/resistance fan tool for fibo trendlines.

Bill Wynne
SmartTrades.com