Re: Re[2]: Oops, you cannot buy Market Annihilator (a good Long Termsystem)

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Mark Brown <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : Pierre Orphelin <pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc : Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date : Tuesday, March 28, 2000 19:32
Objet : Re[2]: Oops, you cannot buy Market Annihilator (a good Long
Termsystem)

>Hello  Pierre,
>
>well see with a good broker and a good system and good software not to
>mention  data, a guy can kick back work all day on system development.
>plot and plan the next area to be taken over and improved upon because
>the  existing service has some deficiency that upper management sees no
>value  in.

Good broker: We have one here ( response to the order realtime  with a
cotation machine in front of him, and an open phone line to place the
orders)

Good systems we have too.
The tools is available from the web, not the system, but it's very close..

Good datafeed is Sp Comstock Xpressfeed:
Lag from the broker cotation machine is 0.0 second for CAC and DAX futures.

Good software, no problem ( good enough to run the system)

 good thing for you, i have not yet discovered any value to
>neural nuts;

Me too ,, excepted for easy overfitting
Fuzzy Logic is not NN, even if we use NN behind FL

Rgds

PO.
www.sirtrade.com