DefineDLLFunc

Does anybody have any working code calling a DLL and passing a close price?
I am at a complete programming standstill because I cannot figure out
something as simple as how to pass a closing price and have not been able to
elicit a response from the list.  When I pass the close as a signed long
integer (which is what the developers toolkit APPEARS to say-- ("ALL VALUES
IN EASYLANGUAGE ARE FLOATS EXCEPT OPEN, HIGH, LOW, and CLOSE VALUES WHICH
ARE INTEGERS") I am losing significant digits, ie. getting a rounded integer
value on the DLL end (148.333 becomes 149 on the DLL end).  This is really
driving me nuts.

Will somebody PLEASE rescue my day and give me a hand.