Re: Oops, you cannot buy Market Annihilator (a good Long Termsystem)

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Dennis Holverstott <dennis@xxxxxxxxxx>
À : Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date : Tuesday, March 28, 2000 21:01
Objet : Re: Oops, you cannot buy Market Annihilator (a good Long Termsystem)

>Gee Pierre, is that a shot at me? Must be since you quoted me. Not sure
>what you mean by ROMID but, if that's the same as the TS return on
>account, let's just say I'm doing a _LOT_ better than 40% since Jan 1.
>But hey, who's counting? :-)

Small shot, but I was tired today to delete Omega List posts that are often
the same.

Sorry for ROMID ( Return on max DD), but I use as ROMID return on
Deposit + 2* Max DD, actualized from the price level where it occured.
Under these conditions,the performance is what was announced, not so bad
IMHO ( as it takes in account the true DD of the system, with a double
provision factor.

It's not 40% per year, but 40% per quarter, a  close to constant average
performance since Q3 1996 in respect of quarterly variations du to market
volatility inconsistency.

Rgds

P.