Re: BMI satellite tick comparison

I too receive about 15% less ticks as compared to some of the high
numbers posted here.
The interesting fact is that my TS4 setup collects more data than my
TS2K setup. I run TS4 on an old P133, 80mb machine. TS2K runs on a
733mhz, 256mb machine. So hardware is not a likely problem.
For the past 2 weeks the data manager shows that there is no data
reception and that there is no valid password, despite the fact that it
is collecting data (albeit less than what it should). Anyone have the
same problem????

BMI support has no clue for the errors. They say it's a known issue with
Omega software. The satelite box shows optimum data reception, so that
is not the cause.