Proxomitron email list - invitation to join

Some of you have expressed an interest in adding to the security and
privacy of your web surfing. I use Proxomitron to filter web sites, and
like it. There is a bit of learning involved, and I thought it would be
easier if users could share rules, ideas, etc. To facilitate this, I have
set up an email list for the Proxomitron program.

To subscribe:

Send an email message to:

    prox-list-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

with "subscribe" in the message subject field, and in the text.

See you there, perhaps...