Re: Disapearing Mouse Cursor

Interesting.  I've got a wheel mouse on this system also.  However, I
must admit, that at Omega's suggestion, I updated the graphics drivers
and the behavior improved some (before I couldn't get the mouse back
inside TS at all.)

Anyway, thanks for the info.  BTW, I've got a tech fax back from TS
stating that they know of no one else with this problem.  Sometimes I
have to wonder about their support, here in less than 12 hours I've
found someone with the same problem <grin>

    Thanks again
          Cooke