TraderWare code conversion

It was recently announced that we are assisting clients with converting EL
code to TraderWare VB.  We need to clarify this statement to say at our
discretion, we may write a complete indicator for a client or just provide
code snippets or other help in their code conversion. We can't make any
guarantees that a converted indicator will produce results that are
identical to EL code and accept no liability for the results.

Any EL code or algorithms to be written must be posted to the tw list and
not have any copyright restrictions.  This posted code will be public and
any code converted or developed by TraderWare for the client will be public
and may be e-mailed or distributed in other media forms to the tw list or
other public forums for the use and benefit of
TraderWare Corporation.

Steve Yates
TraderWare Corp.