Re: Warning about accuracy of Array functions in TS2000i

: For the incredible uncertainty and risk factors in futures or equity
: trading, the single precision seems "good enough" to me.
: If I point myself in the right direction and hit the barn door with a
: baseball thrown from my arm, I'm a winner.
: The double-precision crowd is saying I need a high-powered telescopic lens
: and a 300 caliper rifle to hit that barn door right in the middle and I'll
: win all that much more.

I think you have the wrong example here. The single precision crowd may try
to hit the side of a barn with a baseball whereas the double precision crowd
is trying to get the ball hit a 2 feet by 2 feet square outline on the side
of the barn.

Think about this:

Who gets paid more: Joe Blowski who can throw a ball 90 feet without any
precision or Roger Clemens who can nail the corners of a strike zone (as
well as some batters when he wants to)?