Re[2]: Warning about accuracy of Array functions in TS2000i

Hello  M.,

MS> Thanks Gary....you've proven the point....and this post is in no way
MS> deferential to you....so here is my opinion:

MS> For the incredible uncertainty and risk factors in futures or equity
MS> trading, the single precision seems "good enough" to me.

It's my opinion that only inexperienced traders think this way.  Those
that think there is so much money to be made that gambling will allow
them  to hit it big. I KNOW for a fact its the guys who nit pick every
little are a of their craft to squeeze the maximum efficiently from it
that  win.   Its  like  that  in  every sport, game or business.  Your
implying   that   the   gobs  of  money  to  be  made  take  care  of
inaccuracies.  Crap.

MS> If I point myself in the right direction and hit the barn door with a
MS> baseball thrown from my arm, I'm a winner.

Yes   you   are   a  gambler,  good for you.  I'm not that damm lucky,
excuse me if Ii work hard at what I do and demand PERFECTION!

MS> The double-precision crowd is saying I need a high-powered telescopic lens
MS> and a 300 caliper rifle to hit that barn door right in the middle and I'll
MS> win all that much more.

Ii  have  never  met  a consistent winner that had a hit the side of a
barn attitude!  Yes some are luck - so do ya feel luck _ _ _ _?

MS> Bullshit.

Same to ya..

MS> The losing trading systems aren't even facing the barn door. How's the "gun"
MS> going to help THEM ?
MS> They'll just miss (and lose) much more accurately...

If  you  didn't  know when challenged recently about mechanical models I
posted and continue to post those trades for demonstration purposes on
the  net  for  all  to see.  I think I have demonstrated my point VERY
WELL!  Accuracy matters to me..  Mark