Re: Is there a good stock scanning program?

John Hayden wrote:

> I hesitate to ask as I am sure its been asked before, but does anyone know
> of a program that allows one to scan all stocks traded according to ones
> predefined criteria, and then allows you to scroll through the various
> charts by pressing a keyboard key (like the space bar)? We are looking for
> a end of day, and intra-day ability.
>
> I know that CQG will expand the number of stocks scanned shortly, however
> we are already paying them an arm and a leg! Please respond if at all
> possible privately at:
> sente@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> John Hayden

There are two choices:

1) http://www.tc2000.com

Free software, $29.95/month for data. Users complain that the new V4.0
is less powerful and data is at times 'dirty'.

2) http://www.bigeasyinvestor.com

A free program and service with good scanning capabilities, however not
as powerful as TC2000.  For a free product, this is an excellent
program.

Hope this helps.

Regards

RZ