Is there a good stock scanning program?

I hesitate to ask as I am sure its been asked before, but does anyone know
of a program that allows one to scan all stocks traded according to ones
predefined criteria, and then allows you to scroll through the various
charts by pressing a keyboard key (like the space bar)? We are looking for
a end of day, and intra-day ability.

I know that CQG will expand the number of stocks scanned shortly, however
we are already paying them an arm and a leg! Please respond if at all
possible privately at:
sente@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks in advance!

John Hayden