Re: Rampant hacking ( formerly: Better than Black Ice )

Most inbound probes are usually trying to find out if you are infected.
If you are have no trojan existing, there's no problems.
It takes 2 to clap.
The hacker on the outside, and the trojan on your PC.
The real danger is that some trojans, you don't know about.
AtGuard forum used to give examples how how AtGuard or any <$100 firewall
can get circumvented, symptoms were and how to detect it.

Best not to think that "I am running a firewall, I am safe!"

Most probing are harmless.