Re: Rampant hacking ( formerly: Better than Black Ice )

I don't know.  I'm on Dialup and my attacks come in spurts based on
what I'm doing at the moment (or what the person with my IP address
ahead of me was doing.)

I'll go 4 days with nothing then get 7-8 attacks in one day... oh...
guess that's averaging out to 2 a day (grin).

   Cooke