Re: Better than Black Ice

<<<
this is clearly the
solution to the problem I was having.

Stealthy AND fast,

O.K. I'm missing something here. The machine is stealthy and
fast when the Sygate manager is turned off. So isn't ZoneAlarm
working and Sygate not working? Are all networked machines
able to access the internet with a single ISP while
ZoneAlarm is on and the Sygate manager is off ? Or must CPU
usage be noticeably compromised on your machine to do so?
My concern here is TS functionality and possible data loss
while both Sygate and ZoneAlarm are doing there thing.
Are you simply dropping the Sygate client protection by turning off
the Sygate manager or are you also turning off the ability of the clients
to access the net?

confused,  dbs