Re: Options Trading System

At 10:28 PM -0500 3/14/00, Eric Cahoon wrote:

>Thanks - That is what I thought based on reading the material on the Omega
>web site.
>
>I am really surprised that no one has developed any trading software for the
>options trader - granted there are more options pricing model software out
>there than you can shake a stick at....
>
>Does anyone know of any options trading software?

Several people have told me that the best options trading product is
the Bay Options simulator. I have no direct experience with it but
others on the list can probably comment.

Check it out at
   <http://www.uniserv.com/osrtii.htm>

or at the Bay Options home page at
   <http://www.bayoptions.com/index.html>