Re: Options Trading System

Yup, TS is pretty worthless for testing options strategies without
getting into a whole coding nightmare. Even if you could find accurate
data (hard to do), there is a limit to how many data series you can load
in a chart and you can only trade Data1. So, say your strategy is to
trade the at-the-money calls, you would need to have many strikes loaded
in the chart and every trade would take place at a different strike
(different data series) which would be unlikely to be Data1.

Optionstation? I've never tried it but friends who know options a lot
better than I say it's a bad joke.

--
  Dennis