Re: EL Help.

I dont know if it is appropriate to ask, but i need some help. At the moment
I'm easy language illiterate but am starting to learn. i want to program and
test a system that will take the range from 7 to 8:30 am and either buy or
sell a breakout of the range with a stop at the other end of the range from
the breakout. and close the position at
4pm. im sure some of u could do this with your eyes shut. any help would be
greatly appreciated. if a system is more difficult maybe just an indicator
with an alert. thanks in advance

riclesb