Re: Source for delayed data

Does anyone know what BMI's delayed fees run? I haven't
heard anything official from them concerning a reduction of
fees or change in service (maybe it has something to do with
the fact I prepaid for a year's RT service).

I do know that the RT fees for non-pros are a whopping
$15/mo for =all= stocks and options. Add an extra $40/mo for
the CME and CBOT.

Jim