Re: Source for delayed data

I have been a loyal customer of BMI's delayed data service.
Recently, I received a letter from BMI saying that this service
would be discontinued as of May 1st.  I could go into what
a bunch of idiots/jerks/etc. BMI is, but frankly, I am sort of
relieved not to have to deal with them for much longer.

However, I do need intra-day data, and am wondering how
others are reacting to this situation.  I really really don't want
to pay real-time exchange fees, as I am an end-of-day
trader (and am already paying for a second, end-of-day data
service, that is more accurate than BMI).  However, in order
to monitor my open orders, I need to know what the markets
are doing - finding this out 10 minutes after the fact is no problem,
but waiting until the close would be.

Oh, one other thing - I am still running TS 4.0, so I may have
fewer alternatives than those folks running 2000i.

Anyone have any suggestions?  Does anyone else offer a
service delivered via cable or satellite that has a "delayed" option,
and is compatible with TS 4.0?  Can TS 4.0 work with anything
that comes via the internet?

Thanks

Jay Mackro