RE: TS2000 and DTN

make sure you're using the proper set of instructions that came with the
board.  if this is a check then i'd say the chances that it's a bad board
are really small.  the chances however that you configured the board's COM
and/or IRQ settings that conflicted with existing settings is larger.
that's where i would start.  make sure that the COM and IRQ settings you
selected for the board are available.  but before i did this again, i would
call Pacific Commware and have them step me through the install.  i use the
board with NT and everything during install went pretty darn smooth.

good luck.