TS2000 and DTN

Has anyone successfully set up TS2000 with DTN data
receiver using a high speed serial port?  Please help
me out.

I tried PacificCommWare's Turbo 920 and got a DOS
error msg "Windows Protection Error. You must restart
your computer."  I did and was forced into running in
"Safe Mode" only.  I had to take the board out and
restore register with a previous version to get Win 98
back.  I am using a brand new Dell 700 with WIndows 98
2nd edition.  Was it a bad Turbo 920 or a bad
computer?

Julian Lo

=====
Have a great day!