RE: Zoom Crashes in TS100

I have not had the same problem, but another interesting obesrvation about
crashes in TS100.

I viewed the release 4c as stable, but after changing computer I have had a
number of crashes. The difference (except speed) is that I now run the
system on 128MByte memory (used to have 256MByte, but the memory was too
slow for the new computer).

Funny thing this, it might be that primary memory is a concern, I have
started to get the crashes frequently, not repeatable, but close enough.
With 12-15 open workspaces, all with the same trading strategy the system
crashes often during recalculation if I do a change to the strategy in
Powereditor.

So my guess would be that you have fairly little primary memory? (64 MByte
or so?)